Friday, December 18, 2009

In A "Brave New" Electronic World

I was reading the news yesterday and came across this report.

So I found the ex-step-father on the web, who seems to be a very influential family court lawyer in Brazil, and I wrote him this email:

______________

Re: the boy

"You've got a very important decision to make.

The boy will ultimately have wanted to exercise his right to have his natural father.

Nor does this child belong to it's grandparents.

If you desire to do the honorable thing by the boy then return the boy to his father and visit him occassionally. Not everyone would have the financial means to do that. But you do. I'm guessing that this boys father would be more than happy to accomodate your and the boy's friendship. As well as your mother-in-law.

Consider yourself fortunate if you never have a child abducted. I can tell you this with great assuredness, yet, I was fortunate enough to get mine back. May you never feel what this boy's father has felt.

Be careful, this boy needs you to do the right thing.

The Lord's peace to you.

Todd
www.toddsaunders.us"


One does what one can.

One does what one has to.

No comments: